Fruit Drops - Week 4 - Pinwheels February 19 2019
Congratulations to Cathy S for being last week’s draw prize winner.
This week you will need:
- all of your 3” half-square triangles
- page #2 of the Fruit Drops pattern
- sewing machine and neutral thread
-optional: The Cutting Gizmo by The Gypsy Quilter®
- Make a stack of the half-square triangles with the orientation correct and chain piece them.
- Be sure to press the seam allowances as shown in the diagram.
- Stack the pieces again and sew. The seam allowances should “nest”.
- When doing the final press try twirling the seam allowances. This avoids bumps...your long arm quilter will appreciate it.