All Stacked Up - Week 2 - Sorting and Prep June 17 2019
During the Quilt Along, amounts listed are for our adjusted version (64” x 80”).
You will need:
- the 25 sets of the feature fabrics and the 25 sets of the coordinating fabrics
- the squares of background fabric
- pencil and ruler
- Lay out all of the feature fabric sets so that you can see them all.
- Now pair them up with the coordinating fabric sets. There is no rhyme or reason to this pairing, just what pleases you.
- Pin them together and set aside.
Tip: Once you have paired the sets, take a break and do something else. Come back to the pairings (even days later!) and take another look. Do you still like them? Make changes if necessary.
- Draw a diagonal line on the wrong side of all of the background fabric squares.
That’s it for this week. Next blog post will be July 1st. Mark your calendar.