PFAFF Creative Quilter's Toolbox - 820840096
All The Quilting Tools You Need To Get Started Quilting
The QUILTER‘S TOOLBOX is packed with everything you need to sew a beautiful quilt and have fun in the process! The essentials included are listed below.
At A Glance
- Quilting Extension Table
- 1/4" Quilting Foot
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Guide Grip
- Special Quilting Needles
How to Use
¼” Quilting Foot (Piece your quilts with perfectly even 1/4" seams)
1. Attach the 1/4” Quilting Foot.
2. Engage the DFS™, if available on your machine.
3. Sew fabric together using straight stitch.
Note: When using 1/4” seam allowance, guide fabric along outer edge of foot. When using a 1/8” seam allowance, guide fabric along inner edge of foot.
¼” Right Guide Foot (Topstitch or piece your quilts with precision)
Attach the ¼” Right Guide Foot, engage the DFS™ and select a straight stitch. Place the fabric right sides together under the presser foot with the guide at the edge of the fabric. Sew the blocks together, guiding the edges so that it touches the right guide.
Attach the ¼” Right Guide Foot, engage the DFS™ and select a straight stitch, triple straight stitch or the hand-look straight stitch quilting stitch. Place the quilt under the presser foot with the flange guide in the seam ditch or at the edge of the fabric block. Sew around the block for a perfect 1/4” distance from every edge.
Stitch-In-Ditch Foot (Glide smoothly over top-layer seams for superior quilting results)
1. Attach the Stitch-In-Ditch Foot, engage the DFS™ and select a straight stitch (or another stitch that has a centered needle position like the reinforced straight stitch or the straight stitch hand look quilt stitch).
2. Place the quilt under the presser foot with the guide in the seam (ditch) of the pieced quilt patches.
3. Sew, as the guide of the presser foot precisely follows exactly in the center of the pieced seams for outstanding quilting results.
Open Toe FreeMotion Foot (Extra-large opening in front for an optimal view as you work)
1. Disengage the DFS™, remove the presser foot holder, and attach the Open Toe Free-Motion Foot to the presser foot holder bar. The pin should be on the needle clamp screw.
2. Press the Open Toe FreeMotion Foot on firmly from behind with your index finder and tighten the screw
3. Lower the feed dogs and select a straight stitch.
4. Keeping an even speed, manually move your fabric. For even stitches, move your fabric in a smooth, steady motion.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery