PFAFF Open Toe Free-Motion Foot - 821140096
For Sewing And Quilting
The Open Toe Free-Motion Foot is designed with an extra-large opening in front, providing an optimal view for free-motion sewing and quilting.
At A Glance
- Extra-large open toe design
- Superior view of your free-motion sewing and quilting
How to Use
1. Disengage the IDT™ system.
2. Carefully loosen the small silver screw on the back of the presser foot holder until the crosshole is accessible.
3. Squeeze the presser foot gently together and guide the pin of the foot into the crosshole of the presser foot holder as far as it will go. Make sure the clear arm is above the needle clamp.
4. Tighten the silver screw.
5. Lower the Open Toe Free-motion Foot into the free-motion/darning position by either selecting the free-motion icon on the touch screen of your machine or manually setting the presser foot lifter in the free-motion position.
6. Lower the feed dogs.
7. Select a straight stitch or a zigzag stitch.
8. Keeping an even speed, manually move your fabric.
Note: Because the feed dogs are lowered, you must move the fabric manually. For even stitches, move your fabric in a smooth, steady motion.