PFAFF Dynamic Spring Foot - 820991096
Excellent For Embroidery And Precision Sewing
Provides a clear view when precision is required: embroidery, free-motion sewing, quilting, stippling or following a design in the fabric. Spring action keeps fabric from lifting with the needle as the stitch is being formed, for consistently superior results.
At A Glance
- Provides clear view of stitching
- Spring action keeps fabric in place
- Great for embroidery, free-motion sewing and quilting
*except quilt expression™ 4.0 and expression™ 3.5, 3.2, 3.0, 2.0, 150
How to Use
1. Disengage the IDT™ system and carefully loosen the small screw on the back of the presser foot holder.
2. Squeeze the Dynamic Spring Foot together. Guide the pin of the foot into the cross- hole of the presser foot holder. The arm of the foot should be placed behind the needle screw.
3. Tighten the screw.
4. Thread your machine.
5. Set the machine in the Dynamic Spring Foot 6D mode. The feed dogs will drop automatically.
In embroidery the presser foot will move up and down with the needle which gives a more even balance between top and bobbin thread.
1. Place the quilt under the presser foot.
2. Select a straight stitch and start sewing. You will manually guide your fabric. Your movement will determine the length of the stitch.
3. Move your quilt in a smooth motion, maintaining a consistent speed for even stitches.