PFAFF Gathering Foot - 820668096
Gather And Stitch In One Step
Quickly sew perfectly even gathers or simultaneously stitch and gather two fabric layers with ease. Use it for sewing flounces on projects or for attaching gathered seams.
At A Glance
- Adjust stitch length to vary fullness of gathers
- Achieve perfectly uniform gathers
- Allows for gathering & stitching 2 layers of fabric in one easy step
*The automatic needle threader cannot be used on Group L machines
How to Use:
1. Set the machine for straight stitch with the needle in far left position.
2. Place fabric to be gathered under the presser foot with cut edge extending slightly to the right of the presser foot. Insert non-gathering fabric fully into slot of foot. Fabrics should be right sides together.
3. Guide fabric, allowing machine to pull bottom fabric freely for uniform gathering.
TIP: Altering stitch length will alter fullness of gathers. A single layer of fabric may also be gathered by placing under foot and adjusting stitch length and tension to desired fullness.