PFAFF Piping Foot for admire™ 1000 Overlock Machine - 821368096
Insert Piping For A Professional Finish
Perfect for inserting packaged piping into seams and on edges for a tailored finish. The piping foot also makes it fast and easy to cover cording with fabric and insert piping into seams for a professional finish.
At A Glance
- Insert piping and overcast in one easy step
- admire™ 1000 Overlock Machine
How to Use
1. Set the overlock machine for the desired stitch.
2. Snap on the Piping Foot.
To stitch packaged piping into a seam:
3. Place the piping along the seam line on right side of fabric.
4. Place second piece of fabric on top with right sides together.
5. Put fabric and piping layers under the Piping Foot with the piping in the groove under the foot.
6. Sew piping into the seam. The groove will guide the piping as you sew.
To make your own piping and stitch it into a seam:
3. Cut bias or crosswise grain strips wide enough to cover the cord plus the seam allowances.
4. Lay the cord on the wrong side of the fabric strip and fold the fabric over the cord.
5. Put fabric and cord under the Piping Foot with the cord in the groove under the foot.
6. Sew. The groove will guide the cord as you sew.
Please allow 1 - 3 weeks for delivery